You Don’t Need A CMO prides itself on transparency and clarity. We want to be on the same page as our clients before writing the first line of copy or running the first ad. These are our most frequently asked questions.
We are a very hands on team; generally, this involves us us sharing a slack channel with you and being available as we work 24-7 – we’re equally excited to be working with you.
We’re big on automations and tech, but can adapt our style (email/phone calls) if you prefer. We’ve been there.
Sometimes, things don’t go according to plan – delays on our end, your end, even industry constraints and obstacles (Like COVID!) we never would have anticipated.
We have pages and pages of documentation to address various scenarios – we don’t give up on clients. Often, we’ve developed new services or products to address clients where things haven’t gone according to plan.
That being said, our vetting process is very important and the more info you can get us in advance of starting, the more accurate the estimates we can get you.
Our full list of services are covered on our solutions pages – in general, we do not do lower level tasks like design unless they are mission critical; we do have relevant team members, but we highly recommend you utilize one of the expert-vetted freelancers in our network.
Our founders built their marketing skills as founders of tech companies; addicted to the rush of crazy growth, working on You Don’t Need A CMO gives us the opportunity to do this 10x the degree at once.
- Works with non-scalable SMBs.
- One size fits-all solution.
- Outsourced labor.
- No involvement in owning or growing businesses.
- Industry connections minimal or non-existent.
- Non-involved passive contracts.
- Confusing, hourly retainers with no value.
You Don’t Need A CMO
- Works with startups.
- Custom tailored strategy to each niche.
- Only top players with CMO experience.
- All team members are ex-startup founders with fundraising experience.
- Investor, VC connections, and extensive network in a dozen niches.
- Long-term partnerships only.
- 3 tiers of simple flat pricing.